From the Nye County Clerk's Office:
There are a lot of mass mailings going out from political parties and candidates that include voter registration forms that encourage voters to correct their address with the attached voter registration form.
THESE NOTICES ARE NOT SENT BY THE CLERK'S OFFICE!
If voters want to verify his or her registration, they can either call the Clerk's Office at 775-482-8127 (Tonopah) or 775-751-7040 Pahrump), or go to the Nevada Secretary of State’s online registration at https://www.nvsos.gov/votersearch/.
Please verify either with the County Clerk's Office or on the state Website before sending in the voter registration forms sent to you by third parties, such as candidates or political parties.
Important upcoming dates for the November 6 General Election:
- October 9, 2018 Tuesday - Deadline for Mail-In Registration - (Must be postmarked by this date)
- October 10 - 16, 2018 - Extended In-Office and Online Registration: In Person at the Clerk's Office or online (www.registertovotenv.gov)
- October 17 - 18, 2018 - Extended Online Registration (2 Days) go to (www.registertovotenv.gov)
- October 20 - November 2, 2018 - Early Voting
- October 30, 2018 Tuesday, 5:00 pm - Mail/Absentee Ballot Request Deadline