Capital Improvements Advisory Committee
- To be determined (Review Current Meeting Minutes)
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Approved meeting minutes are available approximately 30 days after the meeting date. You may obtain a draft copy through the Planning Department.
- Andrew "Butch" Borasky , Board of County Commissioner (ALT)
- Frank Carbone, Board of County Commissioner (ALT)
- Anthony DeMeo, Nye County Sheriff
- Rob Mobley, Nye County School District
- Mike Floyd, Nye County School District
- William Kohbarger, Pahrump Town Manager
- John Koenig, Pahrump Regional Planning Commission
- Scott Lewis, Cheif Pahrump Fire Rescue Service
- Tony DeMeo, Nye County Sheriff
- Steve Osborne, Director, Nye County Planning Department
- David Fanning, Director, Nye County Public Works
- Wendy Barnett, Utilities Inc.
- Mark Kimball, Citizen at Large
- Pablo Encinias, Real Estate, Development and/or Building Industry
- Russ Meads, Citizen at Large
In compliance with NRS 278B.150 the Planning Department has reactivated the Capital Improvements Advisory Committee. The purpose of the committee will be:
- Review the land use assumptions and determine whether they are in conformance with the Master Plan
- Review the Capital Improvements Plan (CIP) and file written comments
- Review the progress of the local government in carrying out the CIP
- Report to the BOCC progress of implementation of the CIP and Impact Fees
- Advise the BOCC on any need to update the plan, the planning assumptions and impact fees.
If you would like to contact one or all of the Members you may do so by mail:
Nye County Planning Department
Attention: Capital Improvement Advisory Committee
250 N. Hwy 160, Suite 1
Pahrump, NV 89060