It is very important that you are in court on time. You should plan to arrive 15 to 30 minutes before you are scheduled to appear so you have time to make a payment, update your information with the clerk or confer with your attorney. Check in with the clerk in the lobby prior to entering courtroom.
* Appropriate court attire is to be worn in the courtroom. (No tank tops, no midriff shirts, no cutoff shorts or flip-flops).
* No gum, food or drinks allowed in the courtroom.
* Cell phones and pagers must be turned off before entering the courtroom. Also no cameras or video cameras allowed.*
* Silence in the courtroom, except as otherwise directed and/or indicated by proper authority.
* No weapons are allowed in the courtroom.
* No backpacks allowed in the courtroom.
* Do not communicate with inmates in any manner.
THE COURT BAILIFF IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SECURITY AND ENFORCEMENT OF COURTROOM STANDARDS VIOLATORS MAY BE REMOVED FROM THE COURTROOM.