Application Submittal

Effective August 2, 2021 the Nye County Planning Department has implemented a new online submission for applications. 

Nye County has teamed up with OpenGov to implement a new efficient way for you to submit your Planning Applications. You now can track your application process from start to finish and print your documents from home. 

Please follow this link Nye County Applications to apply.This page Help, Links, Guides and Other Information is available to help you set up your Citizen Services account.

  • Appeals
  • Business License Review
  • Cannabis Adult Use and Medical Monthly Business Sales Fee Returns
  • Cannabis Waiver/Deferrals
  • Certificate of Amendment
  • Conditional Use Permit
  • Commercial Tenant Improvements
  • Development Agreement / Security Release Application / Maintenance and Warranty Agreements
  • Dust Control Plans
  • Extension of Time
  • Land Division
  • Large Map Copy Requests (Masterplan, Zoning, Pahrump Street Map or Utility Tariff Areas)
  • Master Plan Amendment
  • Adult Use / Medical Cannabis Establishment Business License Application
  • Reconsideration of Conditions of Approval
  • Road Abandonment
  • Road and Street Name Changes
  • Sign Reviews
  • Site Development Plan
  • New Subdivision Street name and Addressing
  • Solid Waste Permit
  • Special Use Permit
  • Subdivision Address Assignment (new)
  • Temporary Use Permit
  • Waivers - Public and Administrative
  • Zone Change
  • Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment Request
  • Zoning Verification Requests
  • Zoning Review

**Payment is required at the time of submittal. Review Fees.** Accepted method of payment is only Check, Money Order, Cashier’s Check or credit/debit cards (subject to fees). You will receive an email from

For assistance or to make an appointment with a Planner please contact our office at 775-751-4249.

Town Center Zoning and Design Guidelines

Nye County Document Submittal Requirements